Why Cosmetic Surgery Patients from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware Choose Dr. Lo
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon since 1991. Because of his experience, it's not surprising that more nurses and doctors choose to have their plastic surgery performed by Dr. Lo.
- Versatile in all surgical techniques to give you all the available and best options to meet your goals.
- Procedures can be done under local anesthesia, twilight sedation or general anesthesia based on your needs and wishes.
- Procedures are done in the safety and sterility of Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Lo's operating room is staffed with doctor anesthesiologists monitoring you at all times and two operating room nurses.
Special Plastic Surgery Expertise or Certification
- Breast Augmentation - Transaxillary endoscopic (armpit) and Periareolar (nipple) and Crease (under breast) approaches
- Liposuction - Tumescent, Ultrasonic & Power Assisted Liposuction
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery - Skeletal surgery, minimal incision Endoscopic browlift and Facelift, mini facelifts
- Tummy Tuck - endoscopic tummy tuck with minimal incision
- Breast Reduction - the 'No Vertical Scar' Breast Reduction
- Rhinoplasty - Closed technique or internal approach with no external scars
- Eyelid Tucks - Transconjunctival approach with no external scar
Call Dr. Lo's office to arrange a personal consultation to discuss your needs and goals and for specific answers to your questions. All the available options will be discussed and the best option for your individual needs will be recommended. At your consultation, Dr. Lo will show you several photos of previous patients and his many years of surgery success stories.
Go to Dr. Lo's Main Before & After Photo Gallery
For additional information about Dr. Lo and his practices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Marlton, New Jersey, click on the following links:
About Philadelphia Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Lo
BEFORE and AFTER Breast Lift
BEFORE AND AFTER Rhinoplasty Surgery
BEFORE and AFTER Tummy Tuck Surgery
Staff member: Jami
Our Patient Care Coordinator and Marketing Manager, Jami, has been with Dr. Lo for 6 years. She makes sure all of our patients are very comfortable and have a full understanding of the process of getting scheduled for surgery, etc. She meets with you at the initial consultation after you see Dr. Lo, helping you get to know our practice. She will help you pick the perfect surgery date for you and is sure to make you feel confident in our practice! Jami goes over all payment options available to you as well.
More about Jami: Our Patient Care Coordinator and Marketing Manager, Jami, has been with Dr. Lo since 2003. She passion for helping all of our patients is contagious, and she makes sure all are very comfortable. Patients have a full understanding of the process of getting scheduled for surgery, as she meets with you at the initial consultation, after you see Dr. Lo. She guides you to selecting the perfect surgery date, and is sure to make you feel confident in our practice! Jami goes over all payment options available to you as well.
More about Jami:
She is a proud mother to 3 wonderful children, two sons (31 and 21) and one daughter, (11) and they live a very active and healthy lifestyle.
When Jami is not busy working for Dr. Lo, you might find her at a local dog park with one of her foster or rescue dogs, a true passion of hers.
Favorite childhood memory: Riding/competing with her pony Seagull in England.
Favorite restaurant: "M" (inside the Morris Hotel) in Philadelphia.
Favorite song or genre: Christian Rock.
Worst habit: Swedish Fish! Jami has the office "sweet-tooth"!
Favorite work out - ANYTHING OUTDOORS! Jami would work on the lawn if we would let her!
Most memorable moment at Dr. Lo's office: "The day I coordinated having a patient of Dr. Lo's surprise him with a visit at the office (after not seeing her for 25 years!). Dr. Lo had helped her as a little girl, when he was working at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children. Dr. Lo created an "ear" for her that she was not born with. It was a most joyous reunion and she reminded him of how much he "changed her life and her confidence growing into a young adult."
Staff member: Tammy
Medical Assistant to Dr. Adrian Lo, Tammy has worked with Dr. Lo for over 15 years. She is available to help all patients with medical questions and keep you feeling comfortable throughout your healing process. Tammy handles our 3D digital imaging machine, helping you understand what your potential surgical results may look like, which is very exciting!
More about Tammy: Medical Assistant to Dr. Adrian Lo, Tammy has worked with Dr. Lo for over 15 years. She is available to help all patients with medical questions and keep you feeling comfortable throughout your healing process. Tammy handles our 3D digital imaging machine, helping you understand what your potential surgical results may look like, which is very exciting!
More about Tammy: Wife, Mother of Two, Former Cheer Mom. Enjoys seeing the joy of her children when they accomplish their goals. Takes pride in her work and self motivation to get things done. Genuinely likes to see happiness in other people once their goals are reached. Tammy also likes the beach, cooking, movies and music.
Her favorite simple indulgence is Starbucks!
Favorite Childhood Memory: learning to cook with her Grandmom
Favorite Restaurant: Dimitry’s
Favorite Song: Anything by "Train"
Favorite workout: Walking
Worst Habit: Remembering to take my “mother hat” off when it’s not required!
Most Memorable Moment at Dr. Lo’s Office: Waiting to see what my new “nickname of the day” is going to be from Dr. Lo.