Why Cosmetic Surgery Patients from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware Choose Dr. Lo
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon since 1991. Because of his experience, it's not surprising that more nurses and doctors choose to have their plastic surgery performed by Dr. Lo.
- Versatile in all surgical techniques to give you all the available and best options to meet your goals.
- Procedures can be done under local anesthesia, twilight sedation or general anesthesia based on your needs and wishes.
- Procedures are done in the safety and sterility of Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Lo's operating room is staffed with doctor anesthesiologists monitoring you at all times and two operating room nurses.
Special Plastic Surgery Expertise or Certification
- Breast Augmentation - Transaxillary endoscopic (armpit) and Periareolar (nipple) and Crease (under breast) approaches
- Liposuction - Tumescent, Ultrasonic & Power Assisted Liposuction
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery - Implants, Skeletal surgery, minimal incision Endoscopic browlift and Facelift, mini facelifts
- Tummy Tuck - endoscopic tummy tuck with minimal incision
- Breast Reduction - the 'No Vertical Scar' Breast Reduction
- Rhinoplasty - Closed technique or internal approach with no external scars
- Eyelid Tucks - Transconjunctival approach with no external scar
Call Dr. Lo's office to arrange a personal consultation to discuss your needs and goals and for specific answers to your questions. All the available options will be discussed and the best option for your individual needs will be recommended.
Go to Dr. Lo's Main Before & After Photo Gallery
For additional information about Dr. Lo and his practices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Marlton, New Jersey, click on the following links:
About Philadelphia Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Lo
Staff member: Jami
Our Patient Care Coordinator and Marketing Manager, Jami, has been with Dr. Lo for 6 years. She makes sure all of our patients are very comfortable and have a full understanding of the process of getting scheduled for surgery, etc. She meets with you at the initial consultation after you see Dr. Lo, helping you get to know our practice. She will help you pick the perfect surgery date for you and is sure to make you feel confident in our practice! Jami goes over all payment options available to you as well.
Staff member: Tammy
Medical Assistant to Dr. Adrian Lo, Tammy has worked with Dr. Lo for over 15 years and helps you the day after surgery....and through your healing process. She calls, emails and texts with you...to ensure you are feeling very comfortable and confident post surgery.